Saturday, April 30, 2011

Furious Love Event

So the first week of April I wrote this post in going to an event featuring the people in the documentary movies "Finger of God" and "Furious Love":

~~~~
Tomorrow two close spiritual-runners and I are adventuring to the far-away land of Michigan. We will be attending the "Furious Love Event" and will be listening, seeing, and entering into the presence with some of our modern-day heros!!! GAHHHH Much more to come after this, I am sure-but for now I've got to pack and write a paper so I can have time to reflect and digest when I come back!! =]=]

prayers would be looOOOvely!!! =] xoxoxo Some clips from the movies (Finger of God/Furious Love) where these people are shown that are my favorite::

PS-THESE ARE INTENSE AND FOR SOME HARD TO HEAR!









~~~~

So I really don't know how to re-cap what I experienced and saw....All I can "easily" say is that these are the most humble people I have ever met. They took the time to sit down with me, talk with me, laugh with me, e-mail me, and love me. I now call some of them "Mommy" and "Papa". It's insane.


Check out these blogs that talk a bit more about them, but still are at a loss of words. haha



Pastor John (Pastor of the Church it was held at in Monroe, MI)


Deanna Kenyon (one of the friends I went with)


Darren Wilson (Film Director)

No comments: