Thursday, March 17, 2011

Never to "Grow-up"


I can't wait to "grow up" so I can stop growing up and just be the child that I am....
Oh I want to run, run, run.....

109 days till the big move.
~~
"But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise,
and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the mighty..."
-1 Corinthians 1:27
~~
"Let the little children come to Me, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
-Matthew 19:14
~~
He's chosen this foolish girl
full of a weak thing called love
to come before Him as His daughter
and enjoy all that is His.
*sigh*

1 comment:

That Girl in Pearls said...

The idea of being a "grown up" was scary for me too! But I figured that I would always leave room for the dreamy, happy "child" in me.

Good luck with your move and becoming a "grown up"! It's an exciting ride :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
B.

That Girl in Pearls