Sunday, October 24, 2010

O Praise Him!

Day 13-Goals
To love, to love, to love!!

Day 14-A picture you love
This is one of my best friends Jake. I'm standing on the left. It was taken by His girlfriend (my other best friend) Danica during a worship set in the Prayer Room towards the end of my internship at IHOP-KC. I miss them and love them, and the Prayer Room, and Jesus!!


Day 15-Favorite Bible verse (or 3 of the many...)

"But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him...that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead."-Philippians 3:7-11

"Yes, He is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend."-Song of Solomon 5:16

"Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies...The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and quick/abounding in love"-Psalm 103:4, 8

xoxoxo


There is no one like you!
You stand alone!
Father of Beauty!
Excellent Glory!

No comments: