Monday, November 9, 2009

What a BEAUTIFUL weekend!!

This weekend was great.
so wonderful.

Fun, silly times going to walmart and putting together silly outfits for each other...
going to church and worshipping...
Worship was simply amazing. 
simply lovely. simply moving...mmmmm.

I got to serve!
I got to welcome people and give hugs and receive them back.
I get SO excited while greeting! haha
I got to play with babies!  
I got to catch up with lovely friends...=]

and I felt beautiful.
I know I'm beautiful, blah blah blah-and I believe it, but to feel it is different.

To know I'm beautiful, 
to feel that beauty inside of me, 
to accept that beauty 
and to walk in the beauty of who i am is an entirely different thing....

and it made me feel alive**


Here is this weekends BEAUTIFUL thing...



enjoy the beauty in yourself!!
xoxoxoxoxo


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that song 'you'll come'. We sang it a lot at my home church over the summer :) Listening to it now gives me fond memories.

Theresa said...

I have yet to meet you, but can already tell that you ARE a very beautiful person! I'm glad you got to feel it. And I'm glad that you had such a great weekend! :)