Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Leave.


The word on my mind.
on my heart.
stirring in my spirit...


Leave.

Runaway. Escape. 
Just go.
Leave.

I never wanted this word or action to happen, 
but it is and I couldn't be more excited.

It couldn't be more appropriate...

It's time to start playing the "let it hit me" playlist...



"It might be time for you to go. It might be time to change, to shine out. 
 I want to repeat one word for you: 
Leave.  

Roll the word around on your tongue for a bit.  
It is a beautiful word, isn't it? 
So strong and forceful, the way you have always wanted to be.  
And you will not be alone.  
You have never been alone.  


Don't worry.  
Everything will still be here when you get back.  


It is you who will have changed."
-donaldmiller;throughpainteddeserts


Your love makes it worth it all....

1 comment:

Kendralee* said...

i'm going to cry now. *sigh*

but it's good. really good.

i heard through the grapevine where you might be going, but i want to hear it from you... so i'll be calling soon :D