Monday, October 12, 2009

The Beauty in the Death...


It's fall. This season just does something to my heart...it's not my favorite season but there is something about it that makes it the season where I seem most introspective...

maybe it's the colder weather or the chilling wind blowing in my face...
maybe it's the leaves-they seem to come alive with color only to fall to the ground dead the next day...

They look bright and beautiful
their colors contrasting to the monotonous green grass that a few months ago I was obsessed with and now have come to see differently
the beauty in the death...

it makes me think about dying to self.
a beautiful thing...but not so easy.
just like the leaves you get crushed, walked on, blown around...

but those who take the time out to really look at the leaves see something else...

this is not what i was going to write about at all.


No comments: