Monday, March 2, 2009

Lovesick...

"My heart is stirred by a noble theme
as I recite my verses for the king;
my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer...

God, your God, has set you above your companions 
by anointing you with the oil of joy...

Listen, O daughter, consider and incline your ear
Forget your people and your father's house.  
The king greatly desires your beauty; 
honor Him, for he is your Lord...

All glorious is the princess within her chamber..."
-psalm 45


Sometimes sentences don't work for me...i have to use words given from another world...



Listen to the sound of your beloved, for I am calling you away. Come close, draw near. I want you by my side... Forget the former things, press on. Come to me. Forget your past. Shake yourself from the dust and arise. Press on. The only way forward is to come come away. I want you with me where I am.  Forget what lies behind and give the rest of your life to me-don't pick it back up. Give the rest of your life to the King. What lies behind stays there. I want just want you now. Today. Fix your eyes-lock your gaze. Give me all your love. Don't consider yesterday. Feel my heart in your heart and just listen, to the sound...

I desire your beauty. Do you know who you are to me? Forget your people and faith shall rise in you. There is no condemnation. This is the one thing that is needed. Just come and sit at my feet. Nothing will separate you. Consider me. I am overcome-your glance it moves my heart, my love...this is who you are. You are a bride for the king. You are pure and spotless without blemish. Show me your face and let me hear your voice. You are my bride. You are glorious when you stand before me my beloved, for your face is lovely and your voice is sweet to me.

I see what you will be in time, and even now in my eyes you are beautiful. 
I am faithful. I will finish what I started. 

cause you are destined to reign as a queen right next to me -this is who you are in my eyes so step up into this life, forget what lies behind you, Forget your own people because that's not what you are. You are a queen now. even now in my eyes. i see you as a queen so forget what lies behind...cause i see what you will be.



Strengthen me...
Refresh me...
For I am faint with love...
-SOS 2:5


I'm ruined. 

I am my beloved's  
My beloved is mine.


Purely, honestly, wonderfully ruined by His love.*

No comments: