Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm a Dreamer....

I just want to pierce my ears.


I want to pierce my ears, grab a friend or two and just drive. Head for the west coast. Sleep in fields, dance under the stars, and live off granola bars. I want to stop by random shops and just look around. Maybe I'll get a tattoo. Every Wednesday and Friday we'll stop by coffee shops. We'll bring our guitars, hang out and talk to people all day long. Just sit with a random stranger, hear their heart and get to know why the view life the way they do, what they believe, what they think. After sharing and caring then we say goodbye and part ways. This is the part that is most un-like me. I hate goodbyes and have never been good at them. I remember crying hysterically in 3rd grade b/c my friend was moving away. But these people aren't friends, they're more of a research study-heart study. I want to hear people's hearts-real people.

After this I want to work with an organization or just go off by myself and do what my heart aches for every day. Grab a plane to India and just run into brothels and grab women and children and tell them they were made to be free...to dance. Tell the children all over the world tales of a life of freedom, excitement, and teach them how to be carefree. Tell them about it, teach them about it, and then give it to them...

I want to have a safe haven for children. A place where the only rule is Love. Dancing-a must. Singing-as loud as you can. PJ parties-naturally. Laughter-never ending. I want a HUGE house filled with people to love, to teach, people who will listen, and who want someone to listen to them.
Maybe after all of this, I'll come back to a small town, get married, have my 8 children and live life...
Honestly, I'm not going to be satisfied with an ordinary life. I desire it-but this crazy stuff in me overpowers it. I'm not going to be satisfied with a regular life story, a regular love story or even a regular relationship. I want MORE. More of Jesus, more of life, more of Love. I want more Hope....

Mmmm...
I certainly am a dreamer...but I know that I'm not the only one. =]

5 comments:

Kendralee* said...

as for right now, go get those ears pierced. and when you do, i'll send you some wooden earrings. :)

Heather said...

Oooo...i can't wait!! =]

above all else: Love said...

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living." Anonymous

Kendralee* said...

i just realized that your "about me" is..well.. me! it's the strangest thing when i read words somewhere other than my own journals/notes that i wrote and i KNOW they are mine, my spirit tells me so, but i can't place them... i just sat there for like 5 minutes staring at those words as they literally burned into me and then i remembered! yes! those are mine! i wrote them on one of my album description from phase 1! haha and now that i have placed them i am just fine :) just wanted to let you know

Eliza Ray said...

I just read through your last few posts...and I just want you to know I think you are absolutely beautiful inside and out. It's inspiring. I hope one day I can be all of these beautiful things that you are. I hope I can love, dance, sing, and be free like you are.