Monday, December 1, 2008

Home...Mmm.

I had such a great break. It was nice to just relax with family, sleep in, not shower, and have nothing to do. I love my family so much. They're great.

I had a wonderful Friday. I spent most of it with Valeria at her house. Mmmm. Home =]. Then we went to Cav's later and that was so nice to get to see Nicole, Mary, Katie, Cav...I think I just kept hugging them haha.

I don't think I really knew how much my friends meant to me until I left for college. I remember when I realized this. We were driving to the Promised Land State Park in Pennsylvania. What was supposed to be a 20 min ride turned into an hour one and what was supposed to be a day of kayaking turned into a day of the park being closed-haha. We ended up driving back, getting lost, and making a million stops along the way-one special stop in Milford for the BEST cookie store. Then, that was closed too. haha Oh mary, plan us another road trip, please!! =]

During the ride we were all talking about life, love, and our pursuits of happiness. When it was my turn to go, everyone began to fill in my stories, my dreams, my plans...they just knew.

The same thing happened with Camille. I get astounded at how well that girl knows me and just gets me--even when she really doesn't understand what I'm saying or how I'm feeling-she still gets me. She just knows.

After a year of explaining and proving who I was, where I came from, what I like, what I dislike, where I want to go to people at college it literally floored me to be with people who knew. They just knew. I don't know if it's because we've been together for so long or just because these people are for real...i don't know. but i just LOVE them.

I still find myself getting floored when I'm with them. They know how to "explain" me sometimes better than I know how to "explain" myself...So Camille, Nolan, Val, Mary, Katie, and Cav...I love you!!

No comments: