Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Come Thou Fount




I've always loved this song, and it was played quite often during my internship at IHOP-KC. Love the Phil Wickhman version (love Phil Wickham anything!!). May it be your song today!! xoxo


Come thou fount of every blessing, tune my heart to sing thy praise.
Streams of mercy never ceasing call forth songs of loudest praise.
Teach me some melodious sonnet sung by flaming tounges above!
Praise His name I'm fixed upon it-Name of God's redeeming love.

Oh to grace how great a debtor, daily I'm constrained to thee.
Let thy goodness like a fetter bind my wandering heart to thee.
Prone to wander lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love.
Here's my heart Lord take and seal it,
seal it for thy courts above.



Seal it for thy courts above...
"Your Father, who sees in secret will reward you openly.
Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth,
where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal;
but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven,
where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."-matthew 7:19-21

No comments: