Monday, December 6, 2010

It's like an illness...

it really just comes at me from nowhere!!
I'm good and I'm fine then all of a sudden, it happens. I sit and I am lost in a whirlwind of dreams....

I sell everything I own except maybe 2 shirts, a pair of earrings, a skirt, my skinny jeans, and my toms and take all that money and go to Africa. Upon arriving my hair will be dreaded, I will give away my toms (they were only to get through security at the airport) and then... make a little home in a villiage somewhere and dance all day long. all day. and the air that i breathe will be full of melodies and songs and fires....

or

I sell everything I own except my coat, converse, pair of earrings, tshirt, skinny jeans. I take my money and buy a cheap car. With this car I travel from House of Prayer to house of prayer...stopping at coffee shops along the way, meeting people and writing down their stories, their hearts, and soul songs. I bring my guitar and sing. I sing and sing and sing and sing and sing...



~~
I trust You, how You'll lead me, 'cuz again and again
You have shown Yourself true.
I trust You, how You'll lead me, though the storms they will come,
I know You'll always be good.
You know just how to lead me,
You know how to perfect me,
You know how to mature me, and keep me fully in love.
~~~
xo

2 comments:

dana said...

Yep, you and i are kindred spirits. :-)

above all else: Love said...

I just read Kendra's blog then yours... I see a pattern here