Monday, October 26, 2009

This Season...

The past 3 years...the same thing over and over again...

The Lord gives me insight and foresight.
Lets me know the secrets of the heavens.
the secrets of my life and the lives of my friends.

He tells me to hold it in my heart and tell it back to only Him.
I keep my lips closed. 
I hide it in my heart.
I hold them sincerely and dearly, but oh, so loosely.

Then, the Lord either tears me away or takes it away.
"Just leave it, come back to it later. It'll be there...do you trust me?"
After time and time and time again of the dreaming, the building, the making 
and then the leaving, the ending, the dropping...i've learned to trust him.
Because even though it hurts...oh how it heals...
"I've fallen, but I've landed in healing hands"

So, here we go again.  
Building in me, telling me things, 
letting my heart run wild...
and then it begins to come to pass-and I have to leave.  

It hurts. I'm not going to lie.
It hurts bad.
but, His love makes it worth it.

"I'd give it up time and time and time and time and time again, 
just to have an ounce of what I have of You right now."

Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
-Psalm 34:10
I've found that to be true. even when I'm built up and then torn down to shreads...

it's in those shreds that the Lord makes something beautiful.....where he makes ME beautiful.

Mmm. oh i'd give everything up time and time and time and time and time.....


He's faithful to the end.

He's faithful to my heart.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see you this weekend!!

by the way, this was beautiful :)

Dea said...

I wish they had a like it button here like they do on facebook because if they did, I would click it.

haha- love ur heart!! <3