Saturday, May 9, 2009

By 2014...


Chelsea and I spent a day in February writing down things we would like to accomplish/be/have in 5 years...I'll be 24. 

-I want to have maintained the valuable friendships I have now

-I will have my own car (preferably a cute VW bug)

-I'll have a cute apartment

-I'll be eating/living very health-fully

-I'll have gone to India

-I will have been on a crazy road trip to Portland, Oregon

-I'll be friends with my Teammate.


(note: these are just my ideas.  Who knows what will happen? I don't have any idea, plans, or deadlines.  Whatever happens, happens.  I'm just gonna dance through my life with my eyes focused on Him)



1 comment:

The Lawless Lyricist said...

I think it is wonderful that you have goals for the next five years...I cannot wait to see you accomplish every single one of them. I can feel it in my bones that I'll be around to watch you check them off this list...

just keep moving forward heather...