Saturday, April 18, 2009

The False Controversy


I have very strong feelings against human trafficking and child prostitution. "Slumdog Millionaire" came out a few months ago and created a lot of controversy because it was said to exaggerate things that go on in the nation of India. In my opinion they could have gone farther.

We need to be aware of these things. They are not just happening in India-but right here in the US.  We need to live our lives-but we need to be aware...


This was made for a class about censorship and freedom of expression issues.  

-all pictures and sounds from Creative Commons-contact me with any questions, concerns,etc.

Thank you...

Don't forget to check out the links to some great songs along the right side of my blog! I update it on a normal basis.

No comments: